25 paź 2013

Sorrow



I believe in feelings we are
too small to know, and too small to guess,
and in the soul, which has blue and yellow colors.
Sometimes I believe we have more
chances to use, and more lives to experience,
and that our sleep is similar to death.

I believe that stars shine for us and
the moon has influence over crazy people.
I believe in imagination more powerful than
cold, heat, discomfort, depression and sadness.

I don’t believe I’m a genius,
I don’t believe you will change the world,
because there are too many people to fix.
I believe in destruction and damage,
and that bad people will be multiplying
to the end of the world which, I believe
will never end.
I believe in silence.

I don’t believe in coffee, but
I do believe in music
in the morning, and hot evenings
with my girlfriend. I believe in
smiles, roses, kisses, hugs,
holding hands and poems.
I believe in love for ever.

Do you?






Brak komentarzy: